Thursday, October 6, 2011

Happy National Mental Illness Week!

For the record, you can celebrate this in Canada, too! I mean, you're crazy anyway, so no one's going to notice if you're zanier than normal.
I'm going to take this week as a chance to be much more insane than normal. I may fill my room mate's shoes with bananas. Seems like a good idea.
Also, I may decide to annoy people more than usual.
Too bad this week isn't at the end of October. I wouldn't need to buy a costume to go as a Mental Patient.

I love holidays that are made specially for me. We should celebrate. With magaritas.

By the way, The Bloggess is helping her fellow crazy women (and men) celebrate with cards. Don't expect any from your friends. They're all more normal than you and don't know about this spectacular holiday.

Also, just in case you're unsure as to the level of crazy you are currently stationed at, this website can help you determine your insanity.

It told me that I was most likely bipolar, but it made no promises, just like all the men in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment